Saturday, January 15, 2011

Learner Profile


1. I learn best when I am not stressed out. I get stressed out easily like when I get shouted at, when I am trying to work, I get stressed out when I am lonely too and other people are talking and when there is something moving while I work. I also learn better when I am listening to music to comfort me. One thing that will help me best is if the class is really fun.

2. I need to get something squishy so that I dont move around because I cant stay still when I am listening to someone talking. I need a good work  space so that I can stretch out and chill-ax while I am working. I like art so maybe working with something colorful or working around some art in the class (I think working a little artistically can help everyone improve in class).

3. The strategies that would help me in my learning is if you give me longer time to read (SSR). Give us free time when we are good to do like board games, drawing, reading, etc. Another thing that will help me learn will be where you place me (desks). In addition to that 'WHO' you place me with as partners or as desk buddies can really effect my concentration.

4. I would like my teachers to know this about me: I see ghosts (so when I am a little abnormal then maybe there is something spiritual going on) I like to dance (LOL) I also like Warhammer 40,000. They are mini figures that you have to put together and paint. I got some from my friend and my mom is going to get me some when she goes to Singapore (tommorow). I painted one at Dylan's house when I went over.

Well thats about it!!!


Picture of Warhammer that I painted at Dylan's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment