Thursday, January 27, 2011

City Connection Reflection

1) What did you do well on the project? I think I did well with speaking with a clear voice, grabbing everyones attention, explaining the details, etc.


2) What would you improve for future presentations/projects? I think I want to improve on finishing the project earlier so that I have more time to practice, find more information, maybe put some sound effects in my presentation to make it more interesting and more.


3) What did you learn from your preparation in addition to the presentations of others? I learned that being confident with your work is very important, I also learned that repeating the same words such as 'like..." because it may irritate the audience, in addition to that I think that I should change the tone of my voice and look at the audience more offen to keep there attention (although I already had their attention...).


4) What did you learn from the city presentations of others? From Mao's presentation I learned that, because of the great samurai sanada's house, that was full of cherry blossom tree's (Sakura tree's) the national flower of Japan became the cherry blossom tree.


5) How did you meet each of the requirements on the rubric? By following what the rubric said. If I don't then I would get bad grades.


6) What is your analysis of your performance? I think I did well, I felt good because I satisfied the audience. I think I should make my slides more interesting instead of just a prize so next time I am going to have to have a quiz to get a prize so they have to answer it right!!! Better pay attention to my presentation if u want a prize!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment