Wednesday, February 16, 2011

iMovie Peer Reflection

For a homework assignment we had to wright 4 peer reflections including mine, for our pharoh imovie...



Mao and Cheyenne
~Khufu~

I think that their imovie was really good. They had a variety of information and they had good transitons. They also were very clear and they made the imovie funny and interesting. They knew exactly what they were talking about. They were clear in when Khufu ruled, what his accomplishments are, etc. I think their presentation was absolutely fabulous.

Jung Hun (Edwin) and Shivank
~King Tutankhamun~

I think their imovie was good. They tripped on some words but tried to fix it which was good I guess... I think they should have put a variety of information instead though because they basically only explained about the curse that his toumb has. Their transitions were good and they had a loud and clear voice which made it easier to understand what they are talking about.They also made their imovie interesting and funny!!! I think that they did a good job on their imovie!!

Dania and Johanna
~Queen Nefertiti~

I think their introduction was really good. They made it interesting and funny which I liked. They also had a loud and clear voice. I think they did a good job and in their transitions, ruling time and more. They did such a fantastic job that there isnt much to comment on good Job guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment