Thursday, November 18, 2010

Collaborate Constructively ( Lit Circle)

The benefits of working with a friend is that you can correct each other's mistakes and you can help each other to get a better grade. To get a better grade you can help one another make the writing more complex. By working with your partner they can help you get better on your weak spots. My weak spot is writing an important passage. While working with my partner he helped me get better on my weak point.  It is also enjoyable because you don't have to have so much pressure doing the lit circle as your friend/ partner can help and correct your mistakes. This is why I think it is so great working with a partner.

One obstacle that I overcame was my weak spot in the lit circle passages. My partner helped me improve on this by giving me advice like put alot of details, take some evidence from the book and write the page number of the sentence for the evidence you took from the book.  He also taught me to put in a simile. An example of a simile would be: " Just then it hit me like a boulder".

I don't have a new understanding of the book because I think I already understand it very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment