Monday, February 27, 2012

What I think of the Future

I think that it is going to be a disaster. There is going to be many deaths. I feel awful, because I feel like I am powerless to help the poor. I feel like I am a bystander. People are making robots to clean and serve and cook, mankind think this is a big step to success, however I feel the opposite. It is a big step to disaster. Why you ask? Well I'll tell you why. Because once these robots are made, the maids which work so hard will become unemployed. Everyone will go for the robots, and the unemployed maids will not get any money to support their family. Therefore the people which are not so rich, will starve and die. I feel this heavy weight of guilt because I am richer then they are. The guilt and the wight I feel on my shoulders is not describable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment