Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Books!!

My favorite books that I have read this year is actually a series. The name is Warriors and I finished reading the first series of it called "The New Prophecy" The Author of this series is Erin Hunter. In Warriors there are 5 series and 2 normal single books. It is actually quite confusing.

This book has made me think about the cat behavior and how the cat thinks. I have always wondered how cats survive in the wild and this book sort of gives me a picture in how they might survive in real life. It helped me think of why cats are so afraid of people. I think that this book is helping me unravel how a cat would survive in the wild. However you have to think before you guess because this is fiction...

This book has challenged me by having words that I don't understand. There was one which was "quarell" and now I know that it means in a fight. Like in a fight with your girlfriend or boyfriend. This book is also challenging because it has things that could be true and things that may not be. Some parts of the book may unravel what happens in real life (cats behavior or how they thrive in the wild) but some parts are not true. Sometimes you have to think to see if this part is true or not.

Don't read this book if you hate fiction or if you don't like cats. This book is all about cats and they also talk. So in the story it is sort of like you are a cat reading what another cat has wrote. This also talks about relationships and there is a little bit of romance and if you don't like romance I guess this is not the book for you either...

List of the books I finished reading in: Warriors the New Prophecy

Book 1: Midnight                    
Book 2: Moonrise
Book 3: Dawn
Book 4: Starlight
Book 5: Twilight
Book 6: Sunset

List of books in the series that I am reading now: Warriors Power of 3

Book 1: The Sight
Book 2: Dark River
Book 3: Outcast
Book 4: Eclipse
Book 5: Long Shadows
Book 6: Sunrise

Image of warriors book that I have read:
                                                


 












Images of the series that I am reading:












No comments:

Post a Comment