Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fire Flies

One of the best parts of the field trip to Kuala Selangor was the fireflies. Anne, Micah, Kennedy and I were on one small old boat. It was Anne's first time getting on a small boat like that so she almost fell. But she was lucky enough to grab on to me before she fell...

We saw fireflies in trees and bushes making it look like Christmas trees. During the boat ride the guy stopped us at 2 bushes and 1 firefly each flew on me and Micah. After a while they flew away. After Micah and my turn, it was Anne and Kennedy's turn. And surprisingly the same thing happened to Kennedy and Anne.  A firefly each came to them. And even more surprisingly the one that came to Kennedy flew away after a while but the one that came to Anne stayed with her and then transferred to me!  Anne and I named this firefly 'Flashy Flashy'. Soon we were reaching where we would come off of the boat and 'Flashy Flashy' flew away. Anne and I were so sad. :( ...

It was awesome, boring and sad while I was on this little firefly trip....  Why was it boring you ask? Because before 'Flashy Flashy' was with us, we only strode around on the old boat. It felt endless till 'Flashy Flashy' came...

PS: After the boat ride there was a souvenir shop and all of us bought some stuff!!! :)

This is a picture of the fireflies in Kuala Selangor!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment