Tuesday, August 10, 2010

All about me

My name is Ayaka.  I am an only child in my family. I am in 6th grade. I am part Japanese, part American and part Singaporean. I have 4 sugar-gliders and 2 dogs. My 4 sugar-gliders names are Jack, Jewel, Coraline and Lezlie. My 2 dogs names are Frosty and Sasuke. I will one day become an amazing Ninja like Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke (this is not my dog). My mom's name is Akemi and my dad's name is Nathan.
My interest is to become a Ninja like Uzumaki Naruto. My hobbies, or basically what I do is to train to become a Ninja. My favorite things to do is reading Naruto books and watching video's of  Naruto.One of my favorite foods is Ramen!

Here are some adjectives that describe me: loud, funny, talkative, nice, weird, caring and  fast.
I am fast because I beat my friends in a running race. I am funny because people laugh at me. I am caring because I don't want to hurt people's feelings.

My academic and social goal is to at get all A's.

I am not sure what else you would like to know about me. I am officially out of ideas of stuff to tell you about me. Sorry if I missed out something that you wanted to know about me. However I do have one thing to tell about me. This is my first blog I have ever made in my life. Thanks for reading this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment